Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Morimages Opens Its Doors to Photographers

Morimages opened its doors to photographers and creatives in February 2008.

Morimages came about simply due to the fact that many of us have photography that was not taken in Northern Nevada and we wanted an outlet for these images as well.

Since I had already developed renostock.com, I decided to make a sister site Morimages. Morimages has every image I have on Renostock, plus more. I am just piling up images on top of the Renostock image library.

When you visit Morimages.com you will notice I have posted many of my Chicago images. It is my hope that Morimages will have more of a Global appeal, and overtime, I hope to see many photographers from all over, posting and selling their images.

you will notice that the look and feel is identical to Renostock.com. This will all change soon. In a couple weeks you will see changes being made with a new slide show and possibly a whole new look to the home page.

Take a look for yourself: www.morimages.com




No comments: